Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vbalko
Paper Tape
Views: 361
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Y560 Hinge Issue

Hey, everyone

I have a Lenovo y560 that I purchased in 2010 and I've had to get Lenovo to repair the same hinge issue on three separate occasions,  also two of the three times that a technichan replaced the hinge they ended up damaging my computer. 

The hinge issue that I had was the left hinge always seems to become loose, because of a design flaw. The exact problem that I've had is explained more in depth here : http://forum.notebookreview.com/ideapad-essential/543887-y560-hinge-issue-explained.html

Anyway, my hinge is acting up again and I feel that it is unfair to me to have to pay to get this hinge fixed again because Lenovo can not provide me with a permanent fix for my problem.

My case number is : WN373530

Are my options just to stop dealing with Lenovo and go with another computer manufacterer that can provide quality products and provide permenant solutions?

I wanted to know if anyone could provide me with some insight or suggestions as to what I should do next.

Thanks,

-Vlad

vbalko
Paper Tape
Views: 352
Message 2 of 2

Lenovo Y560 Hinge Issue

Also, I wanted to know if anyone could provide me with contact information to Lenovo's complaint department as I have been fed up with thier poor customer service, poor quality products and horrible repairs.

I will not recommend Lenovo to anyone and make sure to spread the word about their poor products and customer service.

-Vlad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors