cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
falician
What's DOS?
Views: 630
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Y570 Ideapad Stuck on Super Silent.

My lenovo laptop is stuck on Super Silent mode and is therefore overheating and shutting down when trying to run games and limiting its use. My OneKey buttons do not work (the moon and theatre one) the volume ones still do however. I've tried redownloading Energy Management many different times and different ways and tried redownloading OneKey and nothing has changed. I've also tried turning off the computer, unplugging it, taking the battery out and holding the power button to get rid of static.

Nothing is working. I can't even play any of my games on my computer because it over heats ALL the time. It's really dissapointing that I spend this much money and it messes up.

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 607
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Y570 Ideapad Stuck on Super Silent.

Try a system restore point to a point when the buttons were working. I think that should do.
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
Highlighted
Cyclone
What's DOS?
Views: 432
Message 3 of 4

Hi.

I have the same problem on Win 7. Fun keys are not responding, however i can change in the One Key theatre the normal Theatre and Intelligent mode(taht's not the problem), BUT I'm stuck in Super Silent... 

I tried first reinstall 3 times Energy management - nothing happend
I recovered my system what I saved in the summer, when there wasn't this problem - again nothing happened... still stuck in Super Silent... :/

Any idea? Pls.

Thx.

Cyclone
What's DOS?
Views: 401
Message 4 of 4

I found a solution... First I didn't even realised what I've done...
I tried to "make" the fun keys work with holding the Fn button. But in half darkness I pushed the windows button I I pushed the two fan keys almost together... And miracle happened... Everything fine now... Onekey theater and the other is working as it should work...

Hope someone will use this. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors