Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
villarrealadan2
Paper Tape
Views: 335
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Y580 gaming problems

Hi! I have my Lenovo Y580 since October 2012 and I have been able to play recent games nicely without lag  I was able to play Hitman Absolution, Assassins Creed III, Bioshock Infinite, etc. with 50-60 frame rate. But now that I want to play GTA IV, FRAPS shows that i am running at 30 FPS, with the lowest settings. The thing is that I used the benhmark tool in GTA and it says that im using Intel HD4000 instead of Nvidia 660M. I have already checked Nvidia control panel, lenovo energy managment, i have updated the Nvidia drivers, leave the computer running only plugged in and I cant make the game run as it should. Actually, the nvidia symbol in the taskbar shows that two programs are running: lenovo power managment (i dont know why) and GTA, but when i check with Nvidia Inspector it is on 0%.

If someone could help me I would really apreciate it, beacause I have searched in this forum and I cant find a solution.

poririn
Blue Screen Again
Views: 320
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Y580 gaming problems

GTA IV you say? that game is really not optimized, im running it 1920x1080 with 30 - 40 fps max but avg 28- 30fps.. with GTX660m but it shows IntelHD.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors