Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

06-03-2015

Ireland

6 Signins

21 Page Views

• Views: 21
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Y580 problem

2015-06-03, 23:31 PM

Hi, i have recently played gta v and my screen just froze. The game was still running i could hear it. I restarted my laptop and after that i could not lounch gta v, and rapid boot and rapid storage didnt work any more. Tried everything i could find online and nothing worked. So i decided to reinstall my windows. Did that but i still cant get rapid boot to work and rapid storage is working and then not. I cant set bios as explained in Lenovo support to install rapid boot bec i have 2.7 bios and dont have all the options avalaible. I can play gta. I have 60 gb sata drive, checked it for issues, nothing found, says all ok, even when rapid storage starts it says its working ok. And now every time i start windows(i have win 7) i get error and i have to set sata as defult drive, cant set it permanent bec i have that windows boot something. This laptop had win 7 preinstalled so is it possible that that win was set so all these features would work. And also i cant get the right keyboard layout, tried all, but i cant find the one where @ is on number 2 and not bye the enter button bec thats where it is on my keyboard. I would realy like to have acces to full settings in bios so if you could let me now is ther an update to this bios or any other way to get full settings avalaible. Thanks

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms