Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ghosteer
Paper Tape
Views: 129
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Y70/70 Touch - Service problem

Hello there fellow Lenovo users.

Im writing this note here to show how long and complex the thing with the service is in here i Poland. I dont even know who to blame, the Lenovo corp, or their service providers here because I have lost my calm in this case.

First of all, my beloved Y70 had a problem with internet connection, both on Wifi and Ethernet cable. So what ? I still have a quarantee - my laptop is 1 year old now - So I decided to send it back to Lenovo Guarantee Service in poland. 2 months later they gave their answer that " Plastic part around the device`s speakers is broken, You have to pay us for replacing whole down plate of laptop ( including aluminum part ) for 600 zł and we will proceed with your problem.

I laughed, more than I should, but after another month ! I received my broken laptop back. What to do, What to do. The shop seeing my situation offered to split the cost of repair with them, I Agreed and now, my laptop is in the service God knows where.

I am waiting with this like from 20 th of febuary of this year. I am hopeless, Without any help or support From Lenovo.
Please help what can I do with this, It`s ridiculus for me to have been waiting whole 4 months for any signal. 

Crying for help 

Michael

( sorry for my english )

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors