Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tymo97
Paper Tape
Views: 220
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Y700 15ISK - M.2 SSD disappears after sleep

Hi everyone

I bought ADATA SX6000 Pro M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 512GB SSD drive and installed it in my laptop as secondary disk (my windows stays on my main C drive). At the beginning everything was fine and I could move some of My programs to that drive but after laptop went into sleep drive disappeared and it happens every time, laptop goes into sleep, after i wake it the drive disappears and only way to make  it show up again is to completely turn off and on again the laptop, then it shows up again with all its data. 

I tried updating drivers but all were up to date. I also tried updating windows but problem was the same on both previous and the 1903 version.  I tied to look for it in disk manager but hitting refresh and scan disks again didn’t help.

Does anyone know how to fix that issue ?

Thanks in advanced 

Kind regards

Laptop specs :

Lenovo ideapad Y700 – 15ISK

Processor: intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6300HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz

Model: 80NV

Windows: 10 Home version 1903

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 27
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Y700 15ISK - M.2 SSD disappears after sleep

Welcome to Lenovo Community Forums!

This is usually a motherboard and bios compatibility issue. Could you pull up your Lenovo Vantage and check if there is an update available for the BIOS? Here's the link for Lenovo Vantage guide https://lnv.gy/303B8i1.

Let us know how it works.

Thanks

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors