Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZORIOX
Paper Tape
Views: 281
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Y700-15ISK, OSK black screen, 0xc0000225 W10 Error

Hello Guys i have a nice problem with my laptop (Almost 3 weeks old)

I was eating my awesome lunch and when i came back the User interface was frozen and unresponsive, later on windows automatically gathered everything about the error and told me to reboot the computer. 

I rebooted my laptop and at some point of the boot it shows me "preparing automatic repairs", 20 seconds later it shows me the following picture;

2016-08-16 22.04.17.jpg

Note: i had to crop the image because the forum only allows 2MB for the images 

I have tried the following options with the same result

• I tried F8 
  • Turned off the computer and then press the OneKey recovery system, so i can have a fresh start,
    • 1. The lenovo sign appears, and down the sign the circle that means "loading" appears going around
  • Since it is a windows problem i went with microsoft, using this link Microsoft forum, But when the system was booting i had the same results (from 2 to 7)

The result:

• 2. Black screen but the lamp is on.
  • 3. waiting (3minutes)
  • 4. waiting (12 minutes)
  • 5. waiting (30 minutes plus a nice shower)
  • 6. I use the trackpad in order to see if there is any response from the computer. Nothing
  • 7. I touch the screen and then touch the trackpad, boom there is a mouse pointer. But still waiting. 

Basicly i tried almost anything but i still dont know what to do in order to solve the problem. It is an awesome laptop but this little deadlock doesnt help too much.

Lenovo: anything that i can do in order to solve the problem?

Community: did any of you had the same problem and solved? or even tell me your experience.

Thank you all.

Kindest regards.

Douglas Leekam. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors