Hey,

I just recently bought a Lenovo Y700. 

Paricular model's specs (if of any use):

i7-6700Hq

Nvidia GeForce 960M 4GB

16 GB RAM

250 M2 Samsung 850 SSD

1TB HDD 5400RPM

The question I want to ask - is anyone here had a Lenovo y700-ISK15 for a while now and can say anything about the battery life? Like in the long run, not how much it last in a day. Around what time does it begin to underperform, does it suffer from long term charging way after 100% is reached, most importantly - when should you expect to change it?

Thank you for your response,

Dear user

Options

2315 Posts

04-17-2014

US

3352 Signins

41170 Page Views

• Views: 41170
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Y700-ISK15 Battery life expentancy

2016-08-22, 14:10 PM

My friend had the Y50 for over 2 years now. The battery on that unit works fine. Most lithium ion batteries today last a pretty long time. Lenovo has some software that will optimize battery life if you keep the unit plugged in all the time.

Regards,
Eric Xu

I'm a Lenovo forums advocate and brand advocate (Lenovo INsider). I'm a volunteer; I don't work for Lenovo.

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up to thank them with a Kudo!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Please read the Community Guidelines before posting. Include as much information as possible: model, machine type, operating system, and a descriptive subject line. Do not include personal information: serial number, telephone number, email address, etc.

Please do not PM me for individual requests... please post to the forums instead :)

Lenovo Forums have transitioned to a new platform. The team is working hard to bring new features and make the forums better than it was before!

The 'Search' function is currently down. In the interim, please get help through browser searches.

Please ensure the option 'Subscribe me automatically to all discussions I have participated in' is enabled under your forum settings. That way, you'll be notified if anyone replies to your thread!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete