Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cici2
Core Memory
Views: 2,523
Message 11 of 18

Re: Lenovo Z50-70 Full HD Display Issue

Thank you sergioosh! Also for me is working your solution, I'm starting to change my opinion about my Z50-70...
elisha_ch
Paper Tape
Views: 2,315
Message 12 of 18

Hi,

I have bought the Z50-70 three months ago. It was so good and perfect until recently. It was a very good quality HD screen. But suddenly it is not showing the text, photos and videos in a hd quality. They are all blurry and not looking good. I am so disappointed over this problem. I have tried all the available solutions on the internet but no luck yet. Can anyone please help me how to fix this blurry text, videos and photos. So that I can enjoy my HD quality again.

Thank you so much for your help.

Looking forward to hear soon,

Elisha 

cici2
Core Memory
Views: 2,287
Message 13 of 18

Hi Elisha,

Go to screen resolution (right click on desktop), click on "Make text
and other items larger or smaller", click on "Let me choose one
scaling level for all my displays", click "Apply", sign out and after
sign in. That's all, everything will be OK with screen resolution.
elisha_ch
Paper Tape
Views: 2,283
Message 14 of 18

Thanks for your reply. I did it. But still no result. Anymore suggestions please. Thanks.
Elisha 

vjyeshadri
What's DOS?
Views: 2,112
Message 15 of 18

hi 

i purchased my z50 about 8 months back but i noticed that im not able to keep the syatem on full hd resolution.

have tried all sorts of things but its say the best resolution is 1366*768.

please give me a solution to this problem

cici2
Core Memory
Views: 2,053
Message 16 of 18

Hi vjyeshadri ,

There are many models of Z50, read here: http://shop.lenovo.com/us/en/laptops/lenovo/z-series/z50/ . As example models 59436266 and 59444500 have resolution 1366x768, the other four models from this US site have resolution 1920x1080.

So, check the product code and specifications of your Lenovo Z50 product to be sure if it's worth wasting time looking for this.

facts
What's DOS?
Views: 1,755
Message 17 of 18

After I updated from windows 8.1  to windows 10 my laptop always RESTARTS. BLUE SCREEN appears showing only this error THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE DRIVER_. then I tried all my best to solve this issue. then I found outthat my DISPLAY ADAPTERS are the problem. Lenovo Z50 has a DUAL DISPLAY DRIVER BUT THE THING IS DUE TO THIS DUAL DRIVERS THE ERRORS OCCURS EVERYTIME  BUT WHEN I DISABLED ONE OF THE DRIVERS THE ERROR IS NO LONGER A PROBLEM THENTHE SECOND PROBLEM OCCURS. AFTER I DIS ABLE THE DISPLAY DRIVER NOW I XANT EVEN ANJUST MY BRIGHTNESS LEVEL AND I CAN NO LONGER USE THE F10 OPTION WHICH IS DEARLY NEEDED FOR MY SCHOOL USE SPECIALLY WHENEVR I'M GONNA CONNECT TO A CERTAIN PROJECTOR. PLEASE ANSWER THIS MY DEAR LENOVO COMMUNITY BECAUSE I'TS VERY CRITICALFOR ME TO SOLVE THIS. AND FOR YOU AS FR MY TRUST BECAUSE I CHOSE YOUR BRAND SO PLEASE DONT DISAPOINT ME EVEN MORE.

robrobwj
Paper Tape
Views: 1,737
Message 18 of 18

This is not Lenovo's fault.

Windows 10 refuses to work on the old Intel HD driver. You need to download and install the latest available driver from Intel.com.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors