Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarieNville
Paper Tape
Views: 15,193
Message 1 of 7

Lenovo Z50-70 bluetooth issue

Hi !

I've got a problem with my laptop since five days ago. Asthe title said, my problem is with the bluetooth. Indeed, I used to use a bluetooth headspeaker with my computer but it has just stopped working abruptly.

It was saying "driver problem" with the peripheral device so I downloaded the driver which corresponded with my Windows but it don't want to setup it ; when it proposed me to install Bluetooth Driver (Atheros now a message pop up "no appropriate Driver to be installed".

I don't know what to do because it worked fine last weed.

Thanks for you response.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 15,181
Message 2 of 7

Re: Lenovo Z50-70 bluetooth issue

hi MarieNville,

Welcome to the Forums.

Can you please try the following:

1. Navigate to Control Panel (icon views) > Programs and Features and remove any apps that relates to Bluetooth (reboot if necessary).

2. When finished, the Bluetooth section will now use the inbox Bluetooth Driver as shown in the image below:

bluetooth.jpg

3. If the Bluetooth section is not present, download and run the Bluetooth Driver installer

- this will identify the type of Bluetooth Device installed on the system (eg. Qualcom Atheros, Intel, etc.) and it will install a generic Bluetooth driver. If successful, try pairing a bluetooth device and observe.

If everything goes well, try installing the official bluetooth drivers by navigating to the D:\Drivers\Bluetooth folder or from the Z50-70 drivers page and observe.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

MarieNville
Paper Tape
Views: 15,174
Message 3 of 7

I've rebooted my laptop and then reinstalled the correct driver and it works just fine.

Thank you very much

Regards

jimsearle
What's DOS?
Views: 13,832
Message 4 of 7

I had this exact problem today after a windows 10 update ran last night.  I shutdown, started the bios config with the novo button, turned off wireless, saved and booted, then Bluetooth was back! So shutdown again, started bios config, enabled wireless, saved and rebooted.  I saw this fix mentioned on another site, so thought I would post my solution here in case it helps someone else.

shaffi46
Paper Tape
Views: 9,422
Message 5 of 7

but i cant solve it...i am using windows 10..i have sam bluetooth problem

amr_alasmer
Paper Tape
Views: 8,741
Message 6 of 7

Spoiler
the tool  which discover the kind of bluetooth dosnt work it gives me (No unconfigured bluetooth devices found.
You should uninstall your existing bluetooth driver (stack) and reboot your computer.
It is recommended to unplug (or switch off) your bluetooth adapter during uninstall process.

If you still get this error, click "Report hardware configuration" bellow and e-mail results to us. This will help us to fix the problem.

You may also click "Check for updates" link to see if there is an updated version of Bluetooth Driver Installer available.)
what i should  do now ?

Gowero
What's DOS?
Views: 3,402
Message 7 of 7

the driver on the website won't install. says no appropriate driver to be installed. the qualcomm driver is missing which is the one I need

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors