06-24-2019 12:22 PM
Not sure what happen or what did I do. The last thing I did on my laptop is shut it down like how I normally use it
When I tried to boot my laptop day after that, I can't seem to boot it.
1) Power button doesn't boot pc
2) After plugging in the charger, battery light turns on ( White ) and blink, Lights on for 3-4 seconds, blink once and repeat
3) Accidentally pressed alt+f4 managed to boot up the pc ( Into booting screen ) for 1-2 seconds, the pc shut off right away ( almost as if power is suddenly cut )
4) Tried removing the battery, hold power button for 30 seconds and plug in and boot, doesn't work
5) Tried to boot without battery, plugged in the charger, no indicator light, ( Power / Battery light), cant boot as well
This issue is very weird and unusual for me, hope some expert can help me or guide me with that.
07-09-2019 08:52 AM
Hi Jer15! Welcome to our forums community. Have you tried using a different charger or plugging it from a different outlet? If yes, the issue is more likely a hardware problem. We suggest you bringing it to a local tech like Best Buy's Geek Squad to identify which part needs to be replaced.