Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jer15
Blue Screen Again
Views: 347
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Z50-70 booting issues

Not sure what happen or what did I do. The last thing I did on my laptop is shut it down like how I normally use it

When I tried to boot my laptop day after that, I can't seem to boot it.

Clue:

1) Power button doesn't boot pc

2) After plugging in the charger, battery light turns on ( White ) and blink, Lights on for 3-4 seconds, blink once and repeat

3) Accidentally pressed alt+f4 managed to boot up the pc ( Into booting screen ) for 1-2 seconds, the pc shut off right away ( almost as if power is suddenly cut ) 

4) Tried removing the battery, hold power button for 30 seconds and plug in and boot, doesn't work

5) Tried to boot without battery, plugged in the charger, no indicator light, ( Power / Battery light), cant boot as well

This issue is very weird and unusual for me, hope some expert can help me or guide me with that.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 202
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Z50-70 booting issues

Hi Jer15! Welcome to our forums community. Have you tried using a different charger or plugging it from a different outlet? If yes, the issue is more likely a hardware problem. We suggest you bringing it to a local tech like Best Buy's Geek Squad to identify which part needs to be replaced.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors