Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lauralaura96
What's DOS?
Views: 491
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Z50 - 70 internet connection problems

I have had this laptop just over 1 month now and have seen a few problems. The first main concern is the internet connection. It is unstable and rarely can connect to my internet hub for any period of time. It shows that it is connected, however the internet still remains slow with the websites often says 'server is reset' etc...

This issue seems to be temporarily fixed by putting the laptop to sleep then woken up again. This is an isolated problem to only this particular device, and all other devices connect to my internet hub easily

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 477
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Z50 - 70 internet connection problems

hi lauralaura96,

Welcome to the Forums.

Can you try these steps:

1. Set the power plan to High Performance

2. Under the Device Manager > Network Adapters, uncheck the Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power setting from the Wireless card properties

- Link to picture

3. (Optional) Uninstall the Lenovo Energy Manager software as other users in this thread find this helpful to solve the Wi-Fi issues on their Z50-70.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors