Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Princesnow
Paper Tape
Views: 7,239
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo Z50-70 slow boot

Hi everyone ,

i have a problem with my new lenovo z50-70 intel core i5 6gb ram, actually there were a lot infact with the pre-installed windows 8.1 system the laptop was very slow and buggy i tried everything but nothing.. after that i installed windows 10 two times since the system was still slow compared with my old laptop,i managed resolving a lot of problem reading the forum but i still have some problems..

-the boot up is very slow, reading some post i tried turning on and off the hiberfil.sys through cmd, since the problem was the long lenovo loading screen, but this method resolved the long lenovo screen but added slowdown of about 1 min before the pc shutdown, and a blankscreen after the lenovo screen of about 1-2 min.. so it's  non really better

-the second  problem is the hard disk going 100% at the startup with an avearge speed of 1mb/s (made slightly better with defragmentetion) and i can't understand why

can somebody help me please?

-another question i have a 1TB seagate III 6gb/s hdd is it normal that crystal disk benchmark 4k read/write is nearly 0.400 MB/s ?

-and since the 1900x1080 is very strange to me and a lot of things are really too small could i get some performance slowdowns using the 1366x768 resolution ?

after the slow boot the laptop is very good in performance but i still don't understand why it was so buggy before i put my hands on it

thanks for your help

Princesnow
Paper Tape
Views: 7,214
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo Z50-70 slow boot

ok i found a solution ,

1)off the laptop

2)remove the battery

3)press power button for 10-15

4)on the computer without battery through the AC adapter

5)the laptop should boot fast as normal Smiley Happy

edit:

it worket 2 times then it slows again can someone please please help???

ntinykumar
What's DOS?
Views: 6,363
Message 3 of 6

Lenova z50-70 with 8GB ram with i5 running slow laggy, boot very slow after installing windows 10. I have checked every driver is updated and downloaded from the lenovo site for windows 10 64bit.

Everything is fine but lenovo z50-70 is poor on windows 10 and facing lots of issues.

Highlighted
ntinykumar
What's DOS?
Views: 6,363
Message 4 of 6

Nothing happened. Same issues

ntinykumar
What's DOS?
Views: 6,279
Message 5 of 6

SInce I Install windows 10 anniversary update. My Lenovo z50-70 running like hell. Its running slow, Laggy, Feeling like why I purchase lenovo laptop. My old dell laptop was good than this. 

My configuration is i5 processor, 8GB ram + 8 GB I have inserted extra, 1TB HDD, but still it has issue. It is not expected from Lenovo. 

All drivers are uptodate. All OS is upto date. Please help me Lenovo

Guru
Views: 6,270
Message 6 of 6

The first time i installed windows on my brand new y700 it was slow as hell. Boot time was worse than my old celeron laptop. Check if the fast boot option is enabled, defrag your disk, check for malware, if all fails reinstall windows

P.S high disk activity on a new installation is usually caused by disk indexing

I am a volunteer in this forum and also a lenovo user. If i helped you, click on the kudos button!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors