Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1979pontiacbird1
What's DOS?
Views: 290
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Z50-75 USB mouse issues

Recently, I reset my laptop and I have been having nonstop issues with my USB mouse. When I plug the mouse into the port, things such as the task bar or the 'X' buttons on browsers fail to register a click, and it will do the same for my trackpad until I unplug the mouse, ctrl+alt+del and press cancel. I have tested other mice (on this laptop) and it is the same problem, and this mouse works just fine on every other computer I've tried it on. I have tried updating drivers, reinstalling the OS, etc., and the problem still persists. I opened event viewer and noticed I was getting a critical error each time I plugged the mouse in. It reas this: A problem has occurred with one or more user-mode drivers and the hosting process has been terminated. This may temporarily interrupt your ability to access the devices. The device System Interface Foundation Device (location (unknown)) is offline due to a user-mode driver crash. Windows will attempt to restart the device 5 more times.  Event 10111, DriverFrameworks-Usermode

Every USB port on my laptop is giving me this problem. How do I fix this?

Lenovo Employee VijayAloney
Lenovo Employee
Views: 226
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Z50-75 USB mouse issues

Have you done "check for updates" and installed all suggested updates?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors