Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 3 (239 Views)

Lenovo Z500 ideapad

Brightness problem with Z500. I have run all Lenovo system checks, updated Intel and Gforce drivers, appears to be all ok. But the screen on the laptop has gone dim.

Isouspect that this could be a power saving issue, any ideas please?

Paper Tape
Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)

Re: Lenovo Z500 ideapad

Brightness problem solved, due to information below.

What's DOS?
Message 3 of 3 (65 Views)

Re: Lenovo Z500 ideapad

Z500 IDEA PAD , MODEL NAME 20202:

The above referred Laptop was with Windows 8 OS when i bought, Immediately it was upgraded to 8.1 OS.Before upgrade to Windows 10, Wi Fi was working nicely and no issue at all. After Windows 10, Wi fi is not coming. If i run the Trouble shooter, I am getting mostly these two error messages , Network Protocols are missing OR Reset the adapter. I have tried all the solutions given in Microsoft forum, wi fi will come on that particular day and next day again the same problem. again i have tried the same solutions, troble shooter will tell connect a cable for internet. One solution from Micro soft is that to uninstall and reinstall the wireless driver from Lenovo website .  i have checked for wireless driver in Lenovo site ,but i could not get any software for windows 10  .Please help me in this regard.

Alternatively, is it possible  to  roll back to windows 8.1, If so Product key is required? Any other solutions available?

Finally, the above referred model is elgible for windows 10 upgrade.

Please advice

Sivasubramanian.

Top kudoed Authors