Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bibas
Fanfold Paper
Views: 479
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Z51-70 BSoD after upgrading memory from 8gb to 16GB

Hey Expert's,

Like the title/subject say my lenovo is BSoDing almost every day.

So i will start from beginning,

2 years ago i bought my lenovo laptop z51-70 "gaming" laptop

roughly 3 months ago i bought win 10 with geniune licence, my laptop got a little bit slow, becuase of my only 8gb ram's(i think), and after i started searching for 2x8 gb ram's

first i bought the corsair brand, right after i put them in my lap top the BSoD started to mess with my nerves, code of the BSoD was "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT", i didnt do anything took them out and sent them back to the seller, i got my money back and bought again 2x8GB Kingston ram's, the same BSod 

i searched on google and read a lot of forums, i updated every driver and BIOS, i removed the cmos baterry, also i did run all the test on lenovo pages(Lenovo Solution Center and Lenovo Diagnostics Tool Lite) no error, all passed with green 100%, after this everything run for almmost 1 day, and then i got another BSoD with the code "Page Fault In Nonpaged Area"

on this new BSoD i did the part 2 and 3 on the video from here: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/faq/id-3128626/fix-windows-error-page-fault-nonpaged-area.html

Please tell me what else can be done?

I will get back if i will get a new BSoD afetr i did part 2 and 3 on the link above.

P.S. in the time i did change the 2x8gb rams from corsair with the 2x8gb rams from kingston i used my original 2x4gb rams and worked 2 weeks without BSoD.

P.S.2 English is not my first language, so please do not  hit me too hard Smiley Very Happy

Bibas
Fanfold Paper
Views: 442
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Z51-70 BSoD after upgrading memory from 8gb to 16GB

Hey 

I am back

I just checked minidump in windows and i saw 2 dump files one on 20/10/2017 and one 21/10/2017

so BSoD still there

what is to do?

no one gives a reply Smiley Sad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors