Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lixon1
What's DOS?
Views: 253
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Z51-70 randomly crashes

I have a Lenovo Z51-70 for about a year, and it's mostly was running on an adapter so in order to keep the battery healthy as long as possible, it was almost always set in the power save mode, so it'a only charging up to 60%.

Now in the last week or so, the laptop got that issue that whatever i do (watching a video, reading a document etc.) it's just turns off like PCs when power goes out. But it can't be as if the battery dies out then it should stay on as it's on a adapter and charging right? And if the adapter goes bad, then the battery should have enough power to stay on.

It's not a too frequent problem, but it was the 3rd time in a short time yesterday, and i feel nervous that one of the parts is dying in it. 

Any advice/solution to it besides a visit to the service?

In advance thank you for the help!

András Pál

Lixon1
What's DOS?
Views: 252
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Z51-70 randomly crashes

And also the laptop have a main problem with lenovo programs. They works fine, but whenever the Companion says that there's a new update for One key Recovery or the optimizer and the download and install goes well all the way, but in the end it's always says "Failed to install", and from that the option to retry never comes up, the Companion books it like it was all fine.

And today as i was looking in Companion it keeps crashing after a few seconds saying something like the contact with the Companion is lost, try again later or search for support if it's keep happening.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors