Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xkyner
Paper Tape
Views: 1,243
Message 391 of 452

Re: Lenovo Z510 Battery Issues

Same problem here since a couple of weeks. Battery is not charging anymore and percentage is stuck at levels below 10%. The PC suddenly shuts down and it's impossible to do anything away of the AC :/

kibz510
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,229
Message 392 of 452

Yes, the problem is once again afflicting many users, including myself. As this thread is marked as Solved, a new one has been started some months ago:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/ll04_en/page/1/thread-id/150785

Unfortunately, but as expected, Lenovo Support is not giving any feedback on the issue.

Please, those of you who are experiencing the battery issue again after the firmware update, post your comments in the other thread as well.

UnknownXX
Punch Card
Views: 1,222
Message 393 of 452

The nightmare is back for more than a month and Lenovo seems to ignore us.
I hope that all these will face complaints that lenovo help us.

beh
Paper Tape
Views: 1,141
Message 394 of 452

I have  all of this problem.

i have  downloded The battery firmware update , extract and run it. but I have seen this message:

(There are no attached battries that require a framware update!!!)

so what should i do??

beh
Paper Tape
Views: 1,134
Message 395 of 452

Re: Lenovo Z510 battery issue, after UPDATING the FIRMWARE

i hve the same problem

Vale7
Serial Port
Views: 1,123
Message 396 of 452

Re: Lenovo Z510 battery issue, after UPDATING the FIRMWARE

I had this issue last year, in January 2016, 11 months after purchasing my Z510. I tried everything, but unfortunately the only way I could fix this problem was to get a battery replacement. Thankfully my laptop was still under warranty at the time.

alizarei1995
Paper Tape
Views: 1,068
Message 397 of 452

Yes , suddenly shutdown occures for me after about 14 month from firmware upgrading!

Dear Lenovo you should provide an eternal solution

Highlighted
RiggsM
Paper Tape
Views: 982
Message 398 of 452

Lenovo Z510 Battery Issues Again

Hi!

2 years ago when I encountered the battery problem on my z510. I only learned about the solution only just last year, after a few months of the release of the said solution. Just a few days ago, it happened again. It started by showing that my battery is weak, then just yesterday, whenever I unplugged my laptop from its charged state, it will just automatically shutdown, just like what happened on my first encounter if the problem 2 years ago. 

I tried to use the solution, but what it shows is that the firmware of my battery is already updated. Is there any ways in which I could downgrade or uninstall the firmware? Or is there another solution for my problem? Thanks alot.

Mod's Edit: Merged this post with existing discussion.

Madoud
Paper Tape
Views: 942
Message 399 of 452

Hi friends

I cant update battery firmware because of this error:

"This tool unable to update firmware becase of internal error"

I unistalled and reinstalled energy manager but didnt help

What should i do?

Plz help me

eb_crimea
Fanfold Paper
Views: 931
Message 400 of 452

The same problem was repeated with my wife's computer again in March of this year after the firmware update in January last year. Since no new solution was found, I had to buy a new battery on AliExpress for installation on my own.
In theory, the firmware update of the battery should have appeared on the official support site for this model, but the firmware did not appear there until now. This attitude Lenovo to their customers I do not like and in the future I will not buy computer goods from Lenovo and I will dissuade my acquaintances.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors