Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Antoniy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,270
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Z510 RAM upgrade

Soo, I have seen a lot of posts about this issue, but none of them answered my specific question.

I have a Lenovo ideapad z510 with i5-4200M processor and a 4GB RAM.

I am looking forwards to upgrading my RAM to 8GB (I would like to insert another 4GB). 

I do realise that the laptop has 2 RAM slots and one of them is empty, but I do not know the specific measurements of the RAM card I should get (hight, width and thickness). Could anyone please inform me of the measurements of the RAM card I should get. 

I would  also gladly appreciate if someone could suggest a specific 4GB RAM card that would be compatible and would work nicely on my laptop. Thanks for any reply.

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 3,238
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Z510 RAM upgrade

@Antoniy wrote:

Soo, I have seen a lot of posts about this issue, but none of them answered my specific question.

I have a Lenovo ideapad z510 with i5-4200M processor and a 4GB RAM.

I am looking forwards to upgrading my RAM to 8GB (I would like to insert another 4GB). 

I do realise that the laptop has 2 RAM slots and one of them is empty, but I do not know the specific measurements of the RAM card I should get (hight, width and thickness). Could anyone please inform me of the measurements of the RAM card I should get. 

I would  also gladly appreciate if someone could suggest a specific 4GB RAM card that would be compatible and would work nicely on my laptop. Thanks for any reply.

Refer to the solution in this link.

Antoniy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 3,202
Message 3 of 4

Thanks a lot, I have found that my computer can support up to 32 Gigs of RAM
sonumohapatra91
What's DOS?
Views: 1,644
Message 4 of 4

Antoniy, did you upgrade your ram ? If yes, please let me know what is the maximum you can install on this i5 system. Thank you.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors