Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonP
What's DOS?
Views: 612
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Z570 WIFI Driver Not Working

Hi all. 

Thought I'd make this thread as I've recently had some issues with my Z570 laptop after a fresh install of Windows 7 and thought it would save you hours of time trying to find the right driver.

I started my laptop after the reinstall and had literally nothing on there as expected but downloading tonnes of drivers to try and get the wifi to work left me frustated as the majority didnt actually work. In the end I took the laptop apart to find out which network adapter I had it in the laptop as the support staff couldnt tell me. 

So it turns out the laptop is using a Broadcom network adapter not intel.. The driver you will need is on this link listed below. 

https://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/downloads/ds015008

What you need to do it remove the old drivers or the inccorect ones from you system and restart first. 
Once you're back on the home page screen. Run the exe from the download and install and once it is complete, once again restart the machine. 

When the laptop restarts, use the FN + F5 to toggle the wifi adapter on and off. Once you have turned it back on again, you should be able to connect to the internet. I hope this helps. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors