Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marathisrk
Blue Screen Again
Views: 686
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Z570 adapter issue..

Hello everyone..
I am using Ideapad z570 from Jan 2011. Yesterday, its charger/adapter started burning. It was due to an internal circuit problem and high voltage of electricity in our neighbourhood, so no issues with product.
Now, I have to buy new adapter. I was provided with 90w adapter. I am not able to find the same in my locality. According to official product page, 65w adapter can also be used. Should i use 65w adapter? will it harm the battery life or anything? 

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 668
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Z570 adapter issue..

@marathisrk wrote:

Hello everyone..
I am using Ideapad z570 from Jan 2011. Yesterday, its charger/adapter started burning. It was due to an internal circuit problem and high voltage of electricity in our neighbourhood, so no issues with product.
Now, I have to buy new adapter. I was provided with 90w adapter. I am not able to find the same in my locality. According to official product page, 65w adapter can also be used. Should i use 65w adapter? will it harm the battery life or anything? 

The usual practice is to buy an equal rating. You should not buy a lower rating.

Yogesh115036
Paper Tape
Views: 431
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Z570 adapter issue..

Hello,

I am using Ideapad z570. Its charger/adapter Not working. problem don't know. I have given it for repairing. Someone told me that if you repaired it. it may be damage my laptop's madar board. I want to know How will it harms to my laptop? 

Reply...

Regards,

Yogesh

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors