Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

23 Posts

08-01-2013

Seoraphuli

19 Signins

148 Page Views

• Views: 148
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo Z580 PAGE_FAULT_AT_NONPAGED_AREA

2013-08-02, 19:04 PM

So my Laptop is a Lenovo Z580.. Today it had low charge in the battery.. So I connected the charger but the cable connected to the power adapter was somehow loose.. So the laptop shut down because there was no charge in the battery.. So I connected it properly then i started the laptop..But then it shoed a blue screen while showing the starting windows.then it restarts.. And then tells to either start windows normally or to use Startup Repair...Then i select start windows noramally and again same problem .. this time when lenovo logo apeeared i pressed F8 for advanced Startup Options and click on Disable Restart on System Failure..then it goes to startingwindows then again crashes and the error it shows is  PAGE_FAULT_AT_NONPAGED_AREA.. Anyways I have faced this problem(NOT SURE IF SAME PROBLEM BUT IT WAS JUST LIKE THE SAME) quite a few times in the past.. At that time when this error came I went to startup repair then I selected system restore and then selected a restore point... And DONE.. The problem was no more there....But this time when I went to system restore ... I saw there were no restore points.. I remember it quite well that before 3 or 4 days only I made a new restore point....When i ran the startup repair it fixed a  problem then it told me to restart however yje problem was not fixed now either. so i again used startup repair and now it says that the problem cannot be reapired or something like that and tells me to either send a report or not to send one...And please dont tell me to do repair install as i dont have the disk of windows 7 ... tehy did not give me any so they told me to do some backup using 4 dvds with an application called lenovo one key recovery.,... Guys plz help me..And i dont want to format at all i ahve many movies many games(something like 130 GB) many movies... so plz help me.. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms