CZ

5 Signins

60 Page Views

• Views: 60
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Z580 no splash, no BIOS, no Boot

2016-09-21, 16:15 PM

Hi everybody,

I saw many of problems like mine there, but I can't still do anything after several attempts to solve that. 

It started two weeks ago.. I did cleaned my hdd, then to keep my device lil a bit update I have updated few drivers.

First day, it was able to boot up after 10-15 attempts. (Holding down the power button, disc. battery, ac, reconnect and power button again). Since that time I was unable to get to the BIOS, set Boot order, and I couldn't see even the splash screen.

Several days it did the same and the attempts grew up. 

Last time it was able to launch, its about 4 days ago, I was watching, film then I felt asleep. When I woke up in the morning, the screen wasn't black but still slighty light(not off, fans were working, cooler was fine).

Since that moment I couldn't boot it anymore.

I tried reseting CMOS battery, tried to flash bios by using flash disk and Fn+R (laptop did different thing but after 15secs it has turned off).. I think it is frozen BIOS but I haven't clue what to do when I can't simply set the boot order. 

Maybe I am wrong and the problem is only in the motherboard.

Novo button works but everything I choose there, it ending by black screen again.

Thanks for help, maybe for any solutions how to fix this. I am prepared to buy another motherboard, but if I would be able to repair it on my own, I would happy.

Thanks,

Jakub.

Options

44 Posts

03-16-2016

GR

112 Signins

832 Page Views

• Views: 832
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Z580 no splash, no BIOS, no Boot

2016-09-21, 16:17 PM
REPAIR!
Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo! I dont know what Kudo does but anyway xD
There is nothing like 192.168.1.1
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete