Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sovran
Paper Tape
Views: 483
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo Z70-80 80FG Battery Issue

Hi guys!

I tried to open my computer today (the charger was not plugged in) it didn't open. So I plugged the charger, tried it again and turned it on. But the charge was not running, the charger was plugged in but it couldn't charge. I waited a little bit and the charge came to 100% within 2 minutes of 2% and it said "your battery is fully charged, please remove it from the socket". When I removed it, it suddenly went off. And I switched it on again, it showed 0%.

For the solution, I tried to download Lenovo Energy Manager for Windows 10, the driver was loaded but the application did not open so I could not use it. Then I downloaded Windows 8 version and tried to reset gauge, it didn't work and shuts itself down again. Now I can only use the plugged in . But this situation affected the performance of the computer very much, I study architecture so i have to fix this immediately. Please help me Smiley Sad

WhatsApp Image 2018-01-12 at 00.04.34.jpeg

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 464
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo Z70-80 80FG Battery Issue

Most likely, the battery is dead. You can contact Lenovo support for free replacement (battery) if you have valid warranty.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
sovran
Paper Tape
Views: 461
Message 3 of 4

I see but i don't have warranty anymore, it's been quite a long time. How can i find original battery?
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 457
Message 4 of 4

You can call support line to buy the battery

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors