06-14-2017

GB

2 Signins

26 Page Views

• Views: 26
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo Z710 won't change language

2017-06-14, 18:56 PM

Two years ago i bought above laptop in Germany and windows were on German language,that time i manage to change windows  language from German to English,one year ago i upgrade laptop from windows 8 to windows 10 and there was no change of language,but few days ago laptop itself made upgrade to probably new version of windows 10 and he change again windows language to german,it is written that windows are:Windows 10 Home,version 1703,build 15063.0.

I follow steps to change language in control panel under languages and there is written that chosen language is English,keyboard is English but actually everything is still on German,control panel,documents,everything is on German.Also on the taskbar near clock is written ENG,that means that everything should be on english.

I tried to go to old control panel and there change language but no help.I don't know much about that update,but after finnishing it came like first windows screen with tutorial etc.Does anybody know how to solve this problem and change windows to english?I don't understand german so i don't want to dig too much because if i screw something i will not be able to return to safety.Any help will be appreciated.....

Thanks a lot....

Options

11108 Posts

11-30-2015

PH

6960 Signins

737499 Page Views

• Views: 737499
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo Z710 won't change language

2017-06-14, 21:33 PM

Hi rugerini,

Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Similar to this discussion, with Windows 10 Creators Update Issue - no English language pack is available you can try initially to apply Windows updates for a specific patch to correct this if available.

Based on Lenovo list for Creators update of Microsoft:" If your device is not listed in the table below, your system  was not tested by Lenovo and updated drivers may not be available."  Model Z710 is not yet available in the list as same reason a rollback may be appropriate for now especially if adding language option is not available.

Hope this help answer your query.

Update us how it goes.

Regards

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs-up icon below to thank them.!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete