cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
capshoot
Paper Tape
Views: 584
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo energy management problem (win 7 x64)

hello,

I have a Lenovo ideapad Z510 (i7 4702, 8gb ram, 1TB + 8gb SSHD)... The problem is that on windows 7 i can't figure out how to run Lenovo energy management. Is nowere... not even in advaced power settings... 

I search over the internet and I didn't find anything that should help me... I have .NET 3.5.1 installed... 

p.s. on windows 8.1 Lenovo energy management is working just fine... BUT I want it on windows 7.

I need an advice asap. THx

Axas8
SCSI Port
Views: 552
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo energy management problem (win 7 x64)

HI dude. I got both Windows version installed on my Z510 (Win 8 & Win 7) and I can tell you the oficial LEM version from the website (v8.0.3.50) is not a full software installation actually

If you wanna got the full LEM Version for Windows 7, you have to previously install the LEM version from the Z500 model (v7.0.3.9) and next update it with the Z510 LEM version (v8.0.3.50). Afterward, you must remove the old ACPIVPC version installed in the Control Panel > Uninstall a program. Reboot and here you are.

Regards.

capshoot
Paper Tape
Views: 537
Message 3 of 4

Thx for this trick but I have a few issues:

1. the airplane button doesn't work... it pop out a window to show me that wifi and BT are disabled but they aren't.

2. the brightness indicator is stuck with full bars, but I can change brightness without a problem.

Axas8
SCSI Port
Views: 526
Message 4 of 4

Hi dude. Yes, unfortunately this is just a workaround. However I guess you can overlook the brightness gauge bug and, as for the airplane button, this LEM Version is unable to manage that feature so far (that's why it's for Z500 models), so you will need to manually change their status.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors