cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjburkett3
What's DOS?
Views: 593
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo ideapad Z570 wont turn on! Nothing works!!

I have an older Ideapad z570, it made a popping sound and it won't power up now either.  I ordered a replacement adapter from lenovo thinking that was the issue as the light on the adapter was not coming on when it was plugged in.

After reading some of these boards, it appears I might have an issue with the mother board.  I would like to see abou getting it replaced, but there are no repair centers close to me, and I cannot find any information on Lenovo's webiste as to who I can contact or where I can send it.

And information to this end would  be greatly appreciated.  Sorry to tack on to this thread, but seemed silly to create another one for the same issue.

Thanks,

Mod's Edit: Since your issue involves a different model it was moved to its own thread in the correct forum in the Lenovo Z series notebook.

Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 589
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo ideapad Z570 wont turn on! Nothing works!!

Welcome to the Lenovo Community !

Sorry to hear of the problem you are experiencing.  You can contact Lenovo Support at the phone number I have listed below or visit a local Best Buy store.  Most Best Buys are authorized Lenovo repair centers and they should be able to assist you.  Since your warranty is probably expired,  you can also take your laptop to any repair center that a friend or family member may recommend.

Lenovo Support - USA
1-877-453-6686
24 hours a day 7 days / week

please mark it as an "Accept As Solution"
♦ I'm not a Lenovo employee, just a volunteer geek who likes to help folks.
Sorry, I don't read unsolicited Private Messages. If you have an issue, posting in     the appropriate forum is the best way to get assistance.

Communities:    English English    Deutsche Deutsche     Español Español     Portugues Portugues     Russian flag Русскоязычное

Top Kudoed Authors