Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lauriam
Paper Tape
Views: 272
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo ideapad y910 17isk no bootable device and no acces to bios

Hello guys!

I had the no bootable device problem on my laptop. I worked throught the topics here and got the solution to solve my problem. Using the change uefi to legacy solution.

Today I opened my laptop and it worked fine. I had to go so I shut it down, normally from the windows menu.

When i booted it up again i got the same issue but this time it is even more upseting. 

Now i don't have access to my bios. I press the F2 key when the logo pops up. It goes directly to the message with no bootable device. The last time i got throught this it worked just fine.

To exclude a topic I tried with the Fn+F2 key as

well. 

I really don't get why it behaves like this. 

I'm hopeful that someone will help me solve this issue. I would've contacted my warranty service but it is a Sunday and they only work during the week days. I really have a lot of work to do on it and i can't wait until tomorrow.

Thanks you

Regards,

Laurian

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 103
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo ideapad y910 17isk no bootable device and no acces to bios

Hi Lauriam,

Welcome to the community forums.

Were there any changes or updates prior to the issue? When did you notice the problem? I found a similar discussion from Microsoft Community and this issue could be either due to some issues with the power settings or corrupted system files on the computer. Kindly try the steps on this link: https://lnv.gy/2JbnArM

Let us know if this works.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors