04-22-2016

FR

7 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo y50-70 starting problem

2018-05-29, 2:40 AM

Hello everyone, my problems with my y50-70 started back in 2016 when it started shutting down suddenly while im using it then it restarts on its own and works for like 2 hours and so on. It kept happenning for like 4 days then it went off and didnt want to restart. It was still under warranty so i sent it back to lenovo center in germany and they diagnosed a problem with the motherboard and changed it. It worked perfectmy untill 4 moths ago and the problem started again : if i leave the pc plugged in to the charger it starts on its own ( it doesnt do that if i disconnect the charger ) + it restarts on its own while im using it, sometimes it does it over and over again without reaching the desktop screen. I ran a scan testing the memory and the battery and the cpu ... and the result was : no hardware problem. I reinstalled my windows 8.1 64x and the problem dissappeared for like 3 months then it came back. Now my laptop doesnt start and even while trying to refresh windows it stops during the process. Can anyone tell me what could be the problem please. 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete