Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mariantomescu
Punch Card
Views: 232
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo y5070 heating issue

Hello everyone,

I just noticed something weird about my y5070.When I use it normally (no gaming or rendering, just broswing) or i let it on idle, it is actually cool but there is an area that is hot to touch.I'm talking about the area between the touchpad and the keyboard.Yes, that exact line between them seems to be ''overheating''.This doesn't bother me because I'm not really touching that area but I want to know if its normal or its something I need to worry about (the laptop is only a few days old).

Thank you for your time!

wmj259
Token Ring
Views: 200
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo y5070 heating issue

When I opened my laptop's undercarriage I would have sworn that all of the temperature stuff would be at the Middle top half of the keayboard about the functions/1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0/QWERTYUIOP keyboard line .  Based on some models the HDD/SSD is placed on the right side about below the num pad keys. Im pretty sure the battery is placed to the bottom half of the laptop presumably the location you are talking about. But just dont place your bets on my post. I'm certain i may be wrong and will wait for someone to correct me.

Y50-70 i7-4720HQ - 16GB Ram - 1TB HDD Win 8.1 - 4GB-860 GTX

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors