Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qokh4n
Paper Tape
Views: 2,503
Message 1 of 13

Lenovo y570 Bluetooth problem

I have a Lenovo y570 series..but i cant use bluetooth.. i activated bluetooth with (fn+f5).. my mobile phone is finding and i syncronized with my laptop..but there is no data exchanges.. i tried so much but i can't..i cant send or get photo,video,documents,music  etc...
i checked device manager look at that pictures; 

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/problempe.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/problem2f.png/

everything is OK but where is the problem i didn't find. just i want to use my bluetooth Smiley Sad

thanks for your help..

SireSalty
Punch Card
Views: 2,498
Message 2 of 13

Re: Lenovo y570 Bluetooth problem

Honestly, phones have issues working with computers often.  Take a look at bitpim or other forums for your specific phone.  You can always test it out by going into your phone, select a contact "send to device" and see if the computer accepts it.  Bluetooth is very touchy and phone limitations make it even worse.

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,492
Message 3 of 13

When you are sending data from phone, do you get a bubble at the left side of taskbar saying "Request for Pim transfer"? Select any of the three options. Also tou could try copying files from computer itself. Connect the phone with laptop and browse the phone contents.
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
qokh4n
Paper Tape
Views: 2,471
Message 4 of 13

my mobile phone is nokia e71..it works well..
i tried another phones but result is same..i cant connect...
i think, the problem is on my laptop.. :s but i dont know how can i fix. Smiley Sad(
i cant use my laptop bluetooth.. Smiley Sad
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
Views: 2,466
Message 5 of 13

The bluetooth protocol is a fun toy to mess with. Hopefully I can get you in the right direction.

Firstly, simply pairing two devices doesn't authenticate full communication. One example of this is bluetooth tethering, where you need to create a PAN in Windows to connect.

Here's a guide to transfer between phone and PC. You'll see from this guide how you can tether as well. Please let me know if it works.

http://www.7tutorials.com/transfer-files-between-devices-your-windows-7-pc-bluetooth

←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗
Tap that kudos button if I helped ^^
←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗←↑→↓↘↙↖↗
qokh4n
Paper Tape
Views: 2,451
Message 6 of 13

it doesnt work Smiley Sad i tried every step but it doesnt work.. my phone found laptop and laptop found mobile phone.. my bluetooth is working but just i cant send anytihng Smiley Sad(
ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,448
Message 7 of 13

Are you able to access the files from the laptop or not. You could copy them manually. And as suggested before is the request to pim transfer enabled when sending file from phone.
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
qokh4n
Paper Tape
Views: 2,440
Message 8 of 13

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/822/adszvst.png/

i think some file is missing ? look at this picture please.. :/
ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 2,430
Message 9 of 13

Please reinstall the bluetooth drivers and then see.
qokh4n
Paper Tape
Views: 2,415
Message 10 of 13

i did. i can see "bluetooth file transfer" file and i click send photo but the problem is same.. i cant send any file Smiley Sad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors