Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

03-14-2014

montreal

1 Signins

7 Page Views

• Views: 7
  • Message 1 of 1

Lenovo y580 battery so bad.

2014-03-14, 15:47 PM

I bought a lenovo y580 in september 2012 and I am pretty depressed with the battery and I bought it like 850$ plus taxes.I usually plug my computer so I decide to test the battery today and lower the brighness of the screen to 0 and turn off anything except wifi. I only have 1h15 of battery that it is way too low. i didn't do anything except looking at the % of the battery with a mouse.Either I buy a new battery that is more powerfull or change computer. I was in class one day and the class was a 3hour class and I need to close my computer due to a short battery life. 80% of the students in my class have a macbook and they can run like 7-8h without any problem. Mac is not for me and I am looking for a gaming laptop not too expensive like y580. well Let say under 1000$. I am playing game like starcraft 2, diablo 3, Lol and dota so I don't need a super powefull laptop. i just need a average laptop that can hold 4-5h and still can play those game on medium and high setting. My dream laptop is the new Razer blade 2014 which has a gtx 870, touchscreen, 6-7h of battery life when you don't play games but the price it is around 2700$ with the taxes.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms