Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cikito
What's DOS?
Views: 193
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo y70-70 touch black screen

Hello, first time on this forum I own an Lenovo y70-70 touch 80DU I have a problem and I can t find any solution it s a week since I try to solve it ... 

The laptop turns on but whit black screen no logo showing and then it s restarting after 9-10 sec 

i can hear the spin of fans and the hdd sound 

I tried to hold the power button for 1m didn't t work

i tried to remove the battery and so didn't work

i tried to reset the bios unplugging for the mother bord and let it like that 20m didn't work

i just can t tell what happend and I can t find any tutorial ... I really need help to fix it please I don t know what to do anymore I am tired any help will be welcome from anyone thank you. 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 161
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo y70-70 touch black screen

Hi Cikito! 

Welcome to the Lenovo forum discussion! 

Based on what you have explained, this is a clear hardware problem with the laptop and the next thing to do is to have it service for repair. If the laptop is still within the warranty period, you can reach out the Lenovo support and inquire for a repair service. You can get the contact details here https://pcsupport.lenovo.com/us/en/supportphonelist?CID=ww:lenovosocial:20x9m6 (enter the serial number) and choose your country. However, if the laptop's warranty is already expired, you can still bring the laptop to any 3rd party repair center and inquire for the billable repair service. 

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors