Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saurabhunercat
Blue Screen Again
Views: 939
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo z480 , India , service being declined

Over three weeks ago , on the 1800 helpline , my laptop had been diagnosed with a motherboard problem and i was told an order for the corresponding Motherboard had been placed. Also i was locked to the service provider Bluecom Infotech, Chembur , Mumbai .

In the following week i was shocked to see an engineer come home with a heat sink replacement , i was shown the receipt from lenovo stating they had sent a heat sink for rectifying my problem when the MOTHERBOARD was already declared faulty. But, i allowed procedure and the new Heat sink was tried , as expected it did not rectify my problem .

On calling my service provider *bluecom*  again , i was told that they received a mail from Lenovo saying "Lenovo did not have the part available in India ?"
and that there was nothing that could be done now. 

I tried the lenovo helpline again and  after a gazillion calls they tell me  "  Sir,  the laptop was bought in Dubai , hence the motherboard can only be replaced there . Please GO TO dubai and have it replaced. "

Im already Regretting the fruits of buying a Lenovo product and wish to taste no more of disregard for the customer.
Where do i go with this !

Laptop : IDEAPAD Z480

saurabhunercat
Blue Screen Again
Views: 919
Message 2 of 2

Can Re: Lenovo z480 , India , service being declined

Can no one help here ? 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors