Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbilalx
Blue Screen Again
Views: 614
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo z50-70 OneKey Recovery Error

I got on my Lenovo z50-70  today and as it turned on I got a message saying Application error saying

"Application has generated an exception that could not be handled. Process ID=0Xa84 (6788) Thread ID=0x1118(4376) 

Cick OK to terminate the application  or click Cancel to debug the application."   then all of a sudden the PC shutdown giving the error

"PC has run into a problem and had to shutdown. The stop code waa DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL   What failed was tidsvycf.sys" 

and as the laptop rebooted it ran a disk check but then as the laptop restarts and works for less than a minute but then it goes back to Application Error. I've tried clicking OK and cancel and neither work.  This kept happening for a while so I decided to go to System Recovery to reset my laptop back to factory settings. Which I've done in the past when my laptop got stuck on updates. But this time when I got on OneKey Recovery I got the error saying "program can't find initial backup image". Attached is the picture.. Now how do I factory reset my laptop.. 

When I got the laptop it was Windows 8. I upgraded it to Windows 10 using assisting technologies. So it was a windows 10. 

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 548
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo z50-70 OneKey Recovery Error

Looks like your Windows upgrade has broken the OKR feature. Assuming that you didn't create DVDs and have valid warranty, you should contact Lenovo support for assistance.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors