Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patula
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,879
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo z500 Energy Management Fan Problem

Hi, I have interesting problem and dont solved yet. I search it but i dont find any answer or topic. My fan cleaner options disappeared. By the way i re-installed to energy management but did not improve.

Screenshot ;  

Link to image

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 1,818
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo z500 Energy Management Fan Problem

i'm not sure if it's available to install the fan cleaner software separately but there may be an issue with updating the drivers/flashing the bios/unpdating the windows.

at this point, i suggest you to check the previous restore points to restore your computer if it's possible. otherwise, re-installing the energy management drivers (un-install first, restart your computer and re-install it) should fix the issue.

also, remember to check the bios settings if there's any related option to enable/disable.

if it doesn't work, i can only suggest to re-install the operation system by pressing one key recover.

hope this helps.

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
cyrano_13
What's DOS?
Views: 1,333
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo z500 Energy Management Fan Problem

i have this problem too. i uninstalled the software, after restart i downloaded the software (version 8.08.0.2.4) from support.lenovo.com and reinstalled it, but the result is the same. have you made any progress on this issue?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors