Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jclint_msi
Blue Screen Again
Views: 5,230
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo z5070 5941-8188

Hi! I would like to ask if anybody knows how many RAM slot there is in this model and how much RAM can it support? I can't seem to find any info about the number of memory slots of the z5070 5941.  Thank you.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 5,211
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo z5070 5941-8188

Hi Jclint_msi,

Welcome to Lenovo forums

As you are looking for the information about the maximum memory supported by Lenovo z50-70 laptop.

This model has 2 RAM slots, and can support up to 16GB, where up to 8GB in single slot.

Hope this helps! Do post us back for further queries.

Best regards,    

Ashwin.S

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 5,184
Message 3 of 6

Hi Jclint_msi,

I am glad to know that your query has been answered. Please feel free to post in Lenovo Community Forums if you have any further queries!

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!

Cheers!

Ashwin.s

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

eiyra
What's DOS?
Views: 4,705
Message 4 of 6

Re: Lenovo z5070 2 out 4 slots?

task manager.png

Hi , i would like to ask this because i don't quite understand: my task manager says i have used 2 out of 4 slots but i can't seem to find those 2 slots it talks about..Any idea why it's indicating 4 slots when i can only locate 2 physical slots?... 

Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 4,695
Message 5 of 6

Re: Lenovo z5070 2 out 4 slots?

Hi Eiyra,

Welcome to Lenovo forums

As you are looking for the information about the maximum memory supported by Lenovo z50-70 laptop

As per your query, this system has only 2 memory slots.

Click here for the specification of the model and refer page number 28.

Please confirm which operating system you are using, was the operating system preloaded with the system or you have installed separately.

Best regards,

Ashwin.S

krazzygenius
Paper Tape
Views: 1,424
Message 6 of 6

Hello, I want to purchase 8gb ram for my second slot of lenovo z5070

Which one should I purchase

on the basis of compatibility and performance?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors