Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ygtkdmr
What's DOS?
Views: 126
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo z5070 i5 power surge

Hello,

Sometimes i have that power surge on usb port message and that port is the one that my mouse is plugged in. Whenever i get this message(usually once in 2 days), I cant use that port and i need to click to that message and when i click it shows me a page which can restart that port. The problem is when ı get the power surge on usb port device needs more power than port can supply message, I cant always click to that message and to restart that port, I need to restart my computer. I dont really want to restart my pc every time. It takes much more time than resetting that port. So do you have any suggestions that will help me to prevent that power surge, or even if it is not possible can you tell me how to go to that page which resets the port?

I use razer mamba.

Thanks.

i7_intel36U
Bit Torrent
Views: 113
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo z5070 i5 power surge

HI@Ygtkdmr

This error you must look at it with urgency, since it can damage you apart from ports usb, also the base plate or have adapter giving their false values or the battery,You must take it to a trusted technician and to check you the team and see if you put single or thermal insulation is to change what you this generating overload.

lenovo service:

https://support.lenovo.com/es/es/documents/ht100529

Regards.

Por favor ,marque la respuesta y así aportar a la Comunidad,al aceptar como solución
Estarás contribuyendo con otros usuarios que tengan la misma duda.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors