Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo NotebooksLenovo P, Y and Z series Notebooks
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

09-06-2012

2 Signins

11 Page Views

• Message 1 of 2

Low or none signal on Lenovo Y580 WiFi

2012-09-06, 8:07 AM

Well, it is a new computer. I was getting to install all the drivers and such, but when I installed WLAN drivers, which I wasn't even sure are the right ones as they've put four different of them on the CD, I wasn't able to find any available networks even though there should be like 15 of them. Are there any other drivers to solve this problem or some other way I haven't thought of? Thanks in advance for your help.

Options

1244 Posts

11-02-2011

India

1456 Signins

9967 Page Views

• Views: 9967
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Low or none signal on Lenovo Y580 WiFi

2012-09-11, 10:13 AM

Hi

Welcome To Lenovo Community

Sorry to hear about the issues you’re facing.  

Please try installing the Power Management drivers , restart the system , Ensure the Wifi Master switch is On .   Under Windows Press FN + F5 , The Wifi / Bluethooth status should be ON

Now check if the drivers are installed under device manger and wlan is connecting to the network

Since your CD has 4 different drivers , Please share the Hardware ID which can be found under device  properties > details . So we can identify which device is installed and we can find the correct drivers  

Hope This Helps

Cheers!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Important Note: If you need help, post your question in the forum, and include your system type, model number and OS. Do not post your serial number.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with Kudos!

If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!  This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow @LenovoForums on Twitter!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms