05-03-2016 02:46 AM
Yesterday I used my laptop with the battery until it remains 30% and turned it off, then I plugged my phone in USB Port (Always On USB). And after that, I can't turn on my laptop even battery is still remain, even I charged it. I can only turn on it if I plugged it and if I unplug it, it'll die like no battery inside.
When I see the battery gauge, it always says that 71% remain even I turned of conservation mode (and uninstalled Energy Manger).
I had performed Hard Reset, reinstalled Energy Manger (But can't install, it said that ACPI installation denied or something like that)
What can I do?
05-04-2016 03:34 AM
Welcome to the Forums Tan!
For all those who has issue with their laptops "Battery stops charging at 70%"
- Go to control panel
- System and security (Category View)
- Power options (Small icons)
- There will be one option selected for your power plan... Click on "change settings plan" of that plan
- Now click on "change advanced power setting"
- You now will see two tabs on the pop up window that comes up... "Advanced Settings" and "Lenovo Energy Management"...
- So go to tab which reads... "Lenovo Energy Management"...
- Now click on "Enable Lenovo Energy Management"...
- You will get another pop up window for "Energy Management"...
- Under the Battery option which is in the center you will see 3 options...
- Click on the centre one... Which has a "wrench" symbol meaning for settings...
- And now click on "Start"...
Now battery will be able to reach 100% complete charge..!
Let us know if it helps.
Tap that ☆Star☆ button below to award a Kudo if I helped.
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"!