Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ahmed_Shedy
What's DOS?
Views: 399
Message 1 of 4

My ideapad z470 is dead

i flashed my laptop with an official update then my nividia card did't work

then i tried to flash the backup file my laptop restarted the screen was black i held the power button to turn it off it did't turn off i removed the battary then it turned off then i inserted it again and pressed the power button nothing happins

please help 

sorry for my bad english

ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 383
Message 2 of 4

Re: My ideapad z470 is dead

HI
If i am right, you used the bios.bak file to flash to older version? If yes, then you have bricked your mainboard and need to replace it. You can contac lenovo service centre for the replacement.
The reason is simple that downgrading bios should be done in dos conditions only.
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.
Ahmed_Shendy
What's DOS?
Views: 364
Message 3 of 4

HI , i'm the same guy who posted this topic but i couldnt log in with the old account .

Yes you're right
but my warrenty period is over and i think that it will cost much
is there any other soluation like replacing a chip ?
and how to do the downgrade in DOS
ishaan
Bit Torrent
Views: 351
Message 4 of 4

The thing is that the laptop is completely dead. Any recovery method wont work. You can contact the nearest local technician so that he can propose a solution
Ishaan Ideapad Y560(i3 330m), Hp Elitebook 8460p!(i5-2520M) Hp Pavilion n208tx(i5-4200u)
If you think a post helped you, then you can give Kudos to the post by pressing the Star on the left of the post. If you think a post solved your problem, then mark it as a solution so that others having the same problem can refer to it.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors