cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marx
Paper Tape
Views: 141
Message 1 of 3

My lenovo z580 lost its bluetooth almost 3 months ago and now the hdmi port also stopd working

After realizing my bluetooth isnt working i tried to reinstall the drivers but after installation the drivers didnt appear in the device manager . My hdmi port is now defective but the hardware is alright this is shown by the fact that when i connect it to my Tv the tv notices my laptop but the laptop dosent send any audio or video to the Tv , have tried with a different Tv and differrent hdmi cable the problem is still the same and am using windows 10.

LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 121
Message 2 of 3

Re: My lenovo z580 lost its bluetooth almost 3 months ago and now the hdmi port also stopd working

@Marx wrote:

After realizing my bluetooth isnt working i tried to reinstall the drivers but after installation the drivers didnt appear in the device manager . My hdmi port is now defective but the hardware is alright this is shown by the fact that when i connect it to my Tv the tv notices my laptop but the laptop dosent send any audio or video to the Tv , have tried with a different Tv and differrent hdmi cable the problem is still the same and am using windows 10.

Is the unit currently running Win 10, Win 8.1, or other OS?

Marx
Paper Tape
Views: 99
Message 3 of 3

Re: My lenovo z580 lost its bluetooth almost 3 months ago and now the hdmi port also stopd working

Its using windows 10 and this issues happened while using still windows 10

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors