Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gabriele298
What's DOS?
Views: 1,362
Message 1 of 3

NEED HELP LENOVO Z500 ideaPad HDMI TV

I have a problem with my ideaPad Lenovo Z500 .

I tried to connect it to my tv (LG smart tv) by an HDMI cable, but , it didn't work so I tried to connect it again to another TV(Samsung smart tv)  but it didn't work.

I have the latest version of Windows(Windows 8.1).

I also pressed Win+p to extend my screen to the connected TV but nothing happened , my tv says "no signal".

When I connect the HDMI cable to my computer it become black for few seconds and then it returns to work normally .

Please i need help . Thanks. 

martelletto
What's DOS?
Views: 1,066
Message 2 of 3

Re: NEED HELP LENOVO Z500 ideaPad HDMI TV

unfortunately hdmi of ideapad z500 support until 1080p res. Nvidia 740m support uhd but hdmi is the intel graphic card... sorry for bad english
LenBlazer
Bit Torrent
Views: 1,058
Message 3 of 3

Re: NEED HELP LENOVO Z500 ideaPad HDMI TV

@gabriele298 wrote:

I have a problem with my ideaPad Lenovo Z500 .

I tried to connect it to my tv (LG smart tv) by an HDMI cable, but , it didn't work so I tried to connect it again to another TV(Samsung smart tv)  but it didn't work.

I have the latest version of Windows(Windows 8.1).

I also pressed Win+p to extend my screen to the connected TV but nothing happened , my tv says "no signal".

When I connect the HDMI cable to my computer it become black for few seconds and then it returns to work normally .

Please i need help . Thanks. 

To display your screen via hdmi you need to select the source in the TV. That is select HDMI1, HDMI2, etc. I'm assuming you also know how to press the proper keys to extend your screen. Note: screen mirroring, miracast or widi is dufferent from connecting to HDMI.

Top Kudoed Authors