12-07-2016

US

2 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 1 of 2

New Lenovo z40 battery draining too quickly

2016-12-07, 4:25 AM

I recently bought a new battery to replace my old one, which was old and draining rather fast. However, this new battery only shows slight improvement. Are there any sorts of drivers I could install or anything I could do to fix my battery? My battery lasts for about 1-2 hours when I do everything i can to conserve battery. Sometimes, it drains 1% or 2% in less than a minute, which adds up quickly and kills my laptop fairly quickly. If anyone could help me, it would mean so much to me.

Options

917 Posts

07-05-2016

GB

1521 Signins

5917 Page Views

• Views: 5917
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: New Lenovo z40 battery draining too quickly

2016-12-08, 8:36 AM

wrote:

I recently bought a new battery to replace my old one, which was old and draining rather fast. However, this new battery only shows slight improvement. Are there any sorts of drivers I could install or anything I could do to fix my battery? My battery lasts for about 1-2 hours when I do everything i can to conserve battery. Sometimes, it drains 1% or 2% in less than a minute, which adds up quickly and kills my laptop fairly quickly. If anyone could help me, it would mean so much to me.

Hi jopro,

Was the battery purchased directly from Lenovo? Some aftermarket batteries, although compatible, do not have the same capacity as original batteries.

All the driver that you require are available from the Lenovo Support website.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save