Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team

Community Spotlight

Visit the Community Blog

Are you ready for Windows 10?

Get to know Windows 10
Visit the Windows 10 Support Center
What's DOS?
0 Kudos
Accepted Solution

New Z575 crossfireX glitching

Brand new Z575 laptop from newegg.  When crossfire is enabled, and a directx 10/11 game is launched, there are a ton of artifacts and graphical glitches.

If I run it in power save mode (using integrated graphics) performance is about 30%, but there are no issues (only using integrated graphics)

If I turn off crossfireX and run in performance mode, performance is about 60%, and there are no issues (only using discrete graphics)

If I turn on crossfireX and run in performance mode, performance is 100%, but seems like every other frame is glitched (using both)

How do I fix this?  I would attempt do download the latest drivers off of the lenovo support site, but the link is broken.

Highlighted
Retired Employee
0 Kudos

Re: New Z575 crossfireX glitching

hi edman,

I sorry to hear that you're having a hard time with your machine. I would you like you try this link and see if the bios can help. 

http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS027070

Please do let me know how it goes..

Regards

What's DOS?

Well, I did a system recovery, and everything works fine now.  Must have been some sort of wierd corruption with the driver when it was imaged at the factory.  I didn't do anything different the second time around.

Happy now.  Just wish I could do CrossfireX with DirectX 9 games and this would be the perfect laptop.

Retired Employee
0 Kudos

hi  edman,

Glad it worked out for. Should you require further assistance please do let us know. We'll do our level best to assist :-)

Regards