Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andruch
Blue Screen Again
Views: 299
Message 1 of 4

New battery lenovo for z370 is not charging

After purchased new battery to z370 notebook ideapad, notification shows "battery connected, but it is not charging". I already make some procedures such as disconnect battery, hold start Buttom for 40 seconds to discharge put battery again, problema remains.  Battery that I purchased is original part number L09M6Y02

Highlighted
Social Support Agent
Social Support Agent
Views: 274
Message 2 of 4

Re: New battery lenovo for z370 is not charging

Hi 

Welcome to the Community,

Is it not charging beyond 0%? Kindly check if the Energy Management is installed on your laptop. If there is, follow the suggested steps in the Microsoft Discussion below on how to disable conservation mode:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Follow us @LenovoSupport on Facebook and Twitter!

andruch
Blue Screen Again
Views: 264
Message 3 of 4

Hi, it is not charging beyond 46%, sometimes Power percentage, please see print screen with configuration change

andruch
Blue Screen Again
Views: 252
Message 4 of 4

I try to follow the path recommend from MS but does not work, I did not find the bar regarding conversation mode. Mine is Windows 7 not windows 8, battery percentage does up to 50%, after this sttoping to charge, please see print screen with configuration change

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors