Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
n2p4u
Punch Card
Views: 492
Message 21 of 41

Re: Y560 non stop issues

have both energy saver installed and performance mode

have installed realtek driver from lenovo still nothing!!

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 490
Message 22 of 41

when you press fn + f5, does any window come?

http://www.krasotaiskusstva.com
n2p4u
Punch Card
Views: 487
Message 23 of 41

okay wireless now works.... i swear this lenovo power management is the worst program ever, cant u extract the driver and place it seperate so we dont have the thing being ? in the device manager!!

and now the sound.. how do i fix it.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 483
Message 24 of 41

un-install sound drivers, restart your computer on safe mode, then download/install the drivers from the link, restart your computer for normal mode then check if it works.

http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/uk/en/DriversDownloads/drivers_show_2619.html

n2p4u
Punch Card
Views: 482
Message 25 of 41

same thing.. nothing works! :-(

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Views: 493
Message 26 of 41

try to un-install drivers, restart your computer and let windows install the drivers automatically.

n2p4u
Punch Card
Views: 488
Message 27 of 41

Still nothing, When is lenovo gonna accept they be selling us bad product, i have been w/o sleep for 26hrs now trying to resolve this and need this fixed asap! I need the laptop for my new job 2 moro, which requires it. No laptop no job!

in the last few hours i reinstalled and tried every solution again in this thread once again! Still nothing!

So now i have a Laptop that doesnt work.

Doesnt E-SATA (required for new job)

Doesnt have sound

Doesnt have HDD Ultrabay boot

isnt to my requirements.

Former Administrator
Views: 474
Message 28 of 41

n2p4u,

Sorry that you are so frustrated by the situation here.  

Did the audio ever work before you wiped the preload in favor of a clean Windows install?

I think the e-sata boot has been answered in another thread, and while there other laptops that support it, aparantly this one does not. If it was marketed as a supported feature in the advertisement or website materials, then that is a defect we can escalate and have engineering work on - if it was not an established feature for the system then it's not something we can necessarily get implemented.

I'm confused about the bootable ultrabay boot feature you are referencing.   I assume you are not just talking about pressing F12 and starting from DVD, but rather you are seeking functionality like that found on ThinkPad where you could have an HDD in an ultrabay and use it to replace the DVD and boot from that?

If so, what have you removed the DVD and replaced it with to install an HDD that you are trying to boot from?  Can you explain a bit more?

If you return to the preload, using One Key Reovery, does the audio and the rest of the standard features now work again?

In parallel, we will follow up with Mohd and see what else can be done to get you out of this situation.

Best regards,

Mark

n2p4u
Punch Card
Views: 466
Message 29 of 41

I dont have the preload and no they wont work.

I regards to the Esata boot issue, I really need it to work, if it is not supported then i request a full refund as i intended for this laptop to have it and was not informed of it lacking that feature at any time.

If you dont understand.

REQUIRE as in i bought this laptop for E-SATA BOOT if it doesnt i will have to throw it out and waste $1150 AU dollar or one month work cause as i have NO USE for it. AS in dont need it, dont want it. I NEED E-SATA boot!

n2p4u
Punch Card
Views: 456
Message 30 of 41

The Audio has been working until the recent reformat!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors