04-13-2013 10:51 AM
I have purchased a new Lenovo Ideapad Z580 notebook (Microsoft Windows 8 Pro 64 bit), and it does NOT have Bluetooth as advertised.
1. I have checked the device manager and no Bluetooth devices are listed.
2. I have checked for Bluetooth configuration in the control panel, and there is none
3. I have looked for a Bluetooth system tray icon. It has none.
4. I have looked for a manual switch for turn on Bluetooth. It has none
5. I have installed the Bluetooth drivers from the Lenovo support website (0mbt09w8.exe). No Bluetooth
6. I have performed all the Windows Updates. No Bluetooth.
This is a brand new out of the box Z580 with factory-installed Windows 8.
How do I enable/turn-on the Bluetooth Lenovo?