Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nephilim
What's DOS?
Views: 1,109
Message 1 of 4

No sound from internal speakers Lenovo Z50

Hello!  I bought a Lenovo Z50 with free dos today, installed Windows 8.1 on it, but the problem is I don't get ANY sound from the internal speakers, despite all the necessary drivers are in place. When I try to troubleshoot Sound it says Speakers are not plugged in. The sound tab in Control Panel says that device is installed and is working properly. HELP please!

I read all the topics on the Forum, but it's not working.

maciekbla
Paper Tape
Views: 1,019
Message 2 of 4

Re: No sound from internal speakers Lenovo Z50

Hello, did you menage to deal with your problem?

I have similar issue with my notebook. At first audio was fine ( i'm runinng Windows 10 ) but after a while it started to close in random moment. I reinstalled audio drivers couple of times, was messing around with updates and all i menaged to repair that right now i have sound when i plug in headphones. When i try to play sound on internal speaker, left one seems not playing at all, and if I will volume up to 30-40 % sound dissaperes. Can this be hardware related?

maciekbla
Paper Tape
Views: 964
Message 3 of 4

@lenovo?

nephilim
What's DOS?
Views: 957
Message 4 of 4

Hello.

yes, I solved my problem by completely reinstalling Windows.

I think, your issue might be hardware related because the sound disappears at certain levels, but try reinstalling windows completely first. When I tried updating/reinstalling drivers only it didn't help.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors