Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brille65
Blue Screen Again
Views: 179
Message 1 of 4

Nope. No more Power for you

Well. First line i want to say "Thanks" to Lenovo.

So. The Problem is now That Update Center (or what ever it is called) told me... Hey  new Updates... and i was like "Yay maybe an Update for the 100 year old Drivers" and installed it. Installation was all fine bla blubb then i started to play a little bit and after a while it throw me to Desktop *10% Battery left* ... I was suprised because the power cable was in so i unpluged and pluged it back in, tried different sockets but noperino. So while i tried it it said 7% left... I tried my luck to make a System Recovery but noperino. No more Battery left, R.I.P. Laptop.

So Basicly i can throw this away now since i can't power it on anymore... And no, the loading cable is just fine, yesterday before this glorious update it worked fine aswell.

I dont expect any answers just like at my Question to Windows 10 ca. 1 Year ago.

So. Thanks for nothing, thanks for the wasted 266,58€ for ~1 Year functionable Laptop. Woohoo. Hope someone had fun with those 266,58€

Have a nice day!

Moderator Note: Keep it clean – per forum rules. Community Rules.

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 165
Message 2 of 4

Re: Nope. No more Power for you

Hello Brille65,

I am sorry to learn of your problem. If you can post details of your hardware model, perhaps someone can offer some advice on the charging problem. 

To address your Windows 10 comment, Windows 10 was not released to the public until July 2015, so any questions that you had a year ago could not have been answered with certainty by Lenovo or the volunteers here until after July. I'm sure if you were to post those Windows 10 questions now, they can be answered.

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2006-2016 / Windows Insider MVP 2016-Present
I am not employed by Microsoft or Lenovo.

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

Brille65
Blue Screen Again
Views: 148
Message 3 of 4

The Laptop http://www.amazon.de/Lenovo-Z50-75-Notebook-A10-7300-schwarz/dp/B00KH6PQVU?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=tr...

Yes. Its an older Model. Thanks my Questions already got answerd by myself cuz the Laptop just give out Bluescreens when you change ANYTHING... Driver are from 1990? Lets Update it... Nope, Bluescreen when power Cable off. Windows 10 Upgrade? Nope, also Bluescreen when power cable off. 

With Updated Drivers and Power Cable on stuff runs viewable smoother but it takes any reason to have a laptop away when u just can run it with Power Cable on. 

Community SeniorMod
Community SeniorMod
Views: 143
Message 4 of 4

Thank you for the link. I'll move this to the Z series discussion board.  I doubt that the drivers are from 1990. Perhaps on the other forum you will find help.

Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2006-2016 / Windows Insider MVP 2016-Present
I am not employed by Microsoft or Lenovo.

Communities:   English    Deutsch    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Polski    Türkçe    Moto English

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors